Thanks for reporting back on the problems happening in the Wix App lately.
Hope you're doing well!
My name is Rezart, and I will be more than glad to assist everyone every day, you can now reach directly to me through the "Call" button located in the "Home" menu of the Wix App.
I would also like to thank you for the screenshots some parents provided us with since it has greatly helped me visualize the issue some members have faced.
With that in mind, it very much seems like a local issue occurring in your smartphone device or internet connection. In this very case I would highly recommend attempting the following steps:
1) Check that you are using a supported device. The mobile app Wix Spaces is supported on:
iPhone: iOS 11 and up
Android: Lollipop 5.0 and above
2) The next thing to check is that you are using the most up to date version of the app:
Go to the Apple App Store (on iPhone) or Google Play (on Android).
Search for 'Wix App'.
Click Update (if available).
Note: If no update is available, it means you already have the most up-to-date version.
3) I Advise you to log out of the app and then log back in when you encounter any issue with accessing the Group posts.
4) Close the app completely and reopen it.
5) Restart the mobile device.
Also, about downloading posted videos on the group classes:
Use a laptop/pc to browse our website()
Click login and enter your account credentials
Go to "Classroom" and press "View" on the right of your child group class.
Find the post you want to download, press on the 3 dots, and choose "download"
Until another announcement, I hope you a very good day!
Rezart Lelo | Montessori Tirana